Explore Our Playground Brands
Building Fun Since 1995!
Parkreation has been the exclusive northern Illinois and Indiana representative forï¿½Little Tikes Commercial playground equipment since 1995. Since then, we have partnered with Dynamo Playgrounds and Freenotes Harmony Park for a full range of play options!
We will help you design and install the perfect playground equipment for your community! Our team has decades of experience creating amazing playgrounds for schools, churches, and other community organizations. Most importantly, many of those local playgrounds are still used daily over a decade later! You can see some of the playgrounds we have developed on ourï¿½recent projects page. Parkreation is committed to safety, sustainability, and quality through an entire project’s lifespan. Therefore, we promise top quality customer service with every order.
With our certifications and Little Tikes’ comprehensive warranties, you can enjoy your new playground equipment for years to come! In addition, Parkreation also offers beautiful shade structures to protect your playground equipment and children from the sun.
Check Out Some of Our Playground Projects!
Ben Diamond Park
St Boniface Park
Donald P. Lemm Park
Bell Graham School
Pat Shepard Center
South Park School
Little Miracles Learning Campus
Frontier Sports Complex
Highland Christian School
Learn More About Our Playground Product Lines!
Little Tikes Commercial Playgrounds
Our Flagship Playground Line Since 1995
Parkreation has designed and installed hundreds of Little Tikes Commercial Playgrounds in Illinois and Indiana. Known for their creative designs, durable materials, competitive pricing and imaginative themed play options, there is a Little Tikes Commercial play structure for every project and budget! Our modular systems allow you to customize your playground with a wide variety of slides, climbers, spinners, swings and independent play events. Little Tikes Commercial has set the industry standards of safe inclusive design for children of all ages and abilities.
Destination Play Structures that Defy Expectation
Dynamo Playgrounds pushes the limits of playground design, creating unbelievable play spaces that are guaranteed to become local hotspots. Known for their towering mast nets and intricate rope courses, these playgrounds are far from your everyday walk in the park. Dynamo Playgrounds are constantly developing exciting new challenges and futuristic designs for children to climb and conquer!
Freenotes Harmony Park
Musical Instruments for an Outdoor Environment
Freenotes Harmony Park is passionate about uniting communities and cultures with authentic handcrafted, perfectly tuned sound sculptures that provide scalable fun, aesthetic elegance, and multi-generational sensory experiences. An affordable and charming addition to any outdoor area, Freenotes Harmony Park offers a unique opportunity for children and adults to explore and enjoy together.
Popular Playground Products
How much does a playground cost?
There are many variables that determine how much a playground project will cost. Some of the considerations include:
– Quantity of Equipment : More costs more, less costs less. It’s that simple. Adding every bell and whistle will balloon your budget quickly! Large or intricate projects need more design work, engineering, maufacturing time, freight space, and installation labor. What does this mean? More costs more.
– Quality of Existing Area : Equipment typically only makes up about 2/3 of the total cost of a new playground project. The other third is installation, which becomes more expensive when obstacles are in the way. Having an open and well landscaped area for a commercial playground is key to keeping the process nice and simple.
How long does it take to build a new playground?
1. Design Process – It often takes several design iterations to create the perfect playground that meets your needs and budget. It helps to identify some key components that you would like to include early on to guide the process in the right direction.
2. Fundraising – Raising the necessary funds to bring your project to life can take lots of time and energy. We can assist the process with high-end renderings and other promotional material to get people excited about your project!
3. Lead Times – Once your order is placed, it enters a queue for production at the factory. It is critical to get an order placed far in advance to make sure lead times don’t interfere with your project schedule. Contact us to discuss current lead times.
4. Installation – When the playground equipment gets delivered, it is most efficient to get right to work on the installation. Determining the installation contractor and preparing your site for construction ahead of delivery will ensure that the equipment will be up in no time!